When we move through our days doing only what’s in front of us, we’re allowing other people to set our agendas. We do what we know without taking the time to clarify whether it’s what we even want. Clarifying is a must to move forward with purpose. With a little help, clarifying can bring the following benefits:
- Knowing what you want to achieve
- Identifying and living your purpose
- Increased productivity and performance
- Feeling more confident
- Satisfaction from using your unique gifts
There are so many areas of our lives that we can simplify and once this is done, life becomes more manageable. Here are some things you may want to address through one-on-one help.
- Do you read the same email multiple times without taking action?
- Does your to-do list consist of scraps of papers all over your desk?
- Do you ever reach the end of the day and proclaim “I got nothing done!”?
- Are you so overwhelmed you don’t know where to start?
Take a deep breath! Whether you have someone to come into your workplace (or help outside of the office so your boss doesn’t know), you can learn new techniques to make your workdays become more productive.
- Do you say ‘yes’ and regret it later?
- Are you so busy doing that you no longer enjoy simply being?
- Are you not even sure what’s important?
Sometimes we become so overwhelmed, we may become depressed and anxious. And there’s definitely a need for mental health counseling for some people. Others may need life coaching to re-evaluate what the need and want. Let’s look at your schedule together and figure out areas where you can simplify.
Take back technology
- Do you manage technology or does it manage you?
- Do you feel anxious and unproductive even though you’ve been at the computer all day?
Overuse of technology can negatively impact our ability to think and be productive. I will work with you as an individual or come to your company to take back technology. My experience as a mental health counselor and digital marketer make me uniquely qualified to help you get this under control.
I’m not the right person for everyone. Reach out with any questions and we can discuss if it’s a good fit for you.